The Program of the…
The International Conference on Buildings Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources will be held June 1-3, 2014 in Kozani, Greece.
This conference will bring together engineers, researchers, organizations, authorities and industry form Europe and all over the world.
The aim of the Conference is:
The invited speakers of the conference include:
1) Prof Evaggelos Dialynas, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (GREECE)
2) Dr Athanasios Dagoumas, Special Advisor to the Minister of the Hellenic Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change (GREECE)
3) Prof Yorgos Stephanedes, Dept of Civil Engineering, University of Patras (GREECE)
4) Prof Aydogan Ozdemir, Dept of Electrical Engineering, Istanbul Technical University (TURKEY).
5) Dr-Ing Stefan Junne, Chair of Bioprocess Engineering, TU-Berlin (GERMANY)
6) Dr-Ing Nico Cruz-Bournazou, Chair of Bioprocess Engineering, TU-Berlin (GERMANY)
7) Dipl-Ing Vassilios Lourdas, KNX Association, Brussels (BELGIUM)
8) Mr Papotis Thanos, Production and Management Engineer, Euroconsultants SA (GREECE)
9) Dipl-Ing Konstantinos Kyriakopoulos, Municipal District Heating Company of the Wider Region of Amyntaio (GREECE)
10) Assist. Prof. George Christoforidis, Dept of Electrical Engineering,, TEI of West Macedonia (GREECE)
11) Dr-Archaelogist. Mrs Georgia Karamitrou-Mentessidi – “The residence in Ancient Greece”.